Hi there! I’m Jasia.
I’m a wife, mother of three littles, folk herbalist, flower essence practitioner, women’s circle leader, reiki master, and hippie homesteader.
I began my wellness journey over a decade ago, when a friend offered me a bottle of passionflower tincture, and from there I fell in love with the healing power of herbs. I started out like most Americans, using over the counter medications like a bandaid on my symptoms and going through the motions without really thinking about my body or how to take care of it. But something changed with that little bottle of herbal tincture, and I started to be mindful of the foods I ate, started reading ingredients on the skincare I used, and began learning more about the healing power of herbs.
It has been a long journey of healing, and there isn’t a true “destination”, it’s a path that keeps on moving and changing. Along the way, my path has meandered like a winding river, flowing from one interest to the next. Yet each one has been connected to an overarching theme of holistic wellness and natural healing. I followed this path toward eating healthier, caring for my body with natural remedies, taking doula trainings and learning about biological birth, studying alternative healing practices, taking courses in energy work and healing, homebirthing each of my three children, incorporating ritual and ceremony into my everyday life, studying and working with plant medicine and flower essences, and on and on…
I have studied under a number of wise teachers in the realms of herbalism, flower essences, and birth; and love sharing what I’ve learned with others.
Throughout these experiences, I have learned so much about myself, my physical body, and most importantly have learned to tune in and listen to my wider self. I am continuing to learn how I relate to those in my community and the world around me; and how I can be of service to the mass awakening of souls happening around us today.
I would be honored to share my experience with you, and guide you on your unique wellness journey!
What I Offer:
- flower essence therapy
- reiki sessions
- reiki trainings
- birth classes for couples
- moon circles
- cacao ceremonies
- blessingway ceremonies
Get in Touch-
Looking for herbal goodies, teas, salves, and more? Check out my homesteading page here: Hearthbeat Homestead
Trainings & Qualifications:
- 2012 – Doula Training, DONA
- 2015 – Reiki I, Monica Basile
- 2016 – Doula Training, Birth Arts International
- 2016 – Postpartum Doula Training, ProDoula
- 2018 – Reiki II, Monica Basile
- 2018 – Introductory Herbal Course, Herbal Academy
- 2019 – Doula Training Birth Warrior Project, IndieBirth
- 2020 – Childbirth Educator Training, Sacred Birth Journey
- 2021 – USUI/Holy Fire III Reiki Master, James O’Brien Sparks & Liz Hoyt
- 2022 – The Art of Flower Essence Therapy, Lupo Passero
- 2022 – Intuitive Plant Medicine, Asia Suler
- 2022 – The Yogi’s Apothecary/Tantric Herbalism, Brooke Sullivan
- 2022 – Handcrafted Herbal Healing Oils, Kami McBride
- 2022 – Flower Essence Alchemy, Nicholas Pearson